Jul 6, 2011

Missy Elliot comeback? She never went away!



The rumors about Missy Elliot making a big comeback are FALSE.
About three years ago Missy Elliot was diagnosed with the Graves disease.
The disease takes a dramatic tole on the autoimmune system and thyroid.
But despite this disease she didn't slowed down at all!

''I rocked my performance on VH1 Hip Hop Honors' tribute to Timbaland last year. I've written and produced a bunch of Grammy-nominated, #1 hits for artists like Keyshia Cole, Monica and Jasmine Sullivan. I toured the UK, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. And on top of all that, I'm working on my new album. I feel great.''

Under her doctor's supervision she's been off medication for about a year now and accordingly to Missy Elliot herself she's completly managing the condition through diet and exercise.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails