May 10, 2009

America's Next Top Model Cycle 12: The Finalists!!

Aminat, Allison and Teyona are the three remaining girls of Cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model. With an exciting season full of strong candidats one of these girls will soon be crowned as ANTM. Who is your favorite?

Aminat - Aminat was one of my favorites since the beginning. She has the face, the body, the walk, the personality...but unfortunately she hasn't been one of the most fotogenic people in this cycle. Although she is still one of my favorites I think she needs to practice A LOT to get that fierce picture. Sometimes I think it's strange how they send a girl home for 1 little mistake and how they keep other girls week after week even though they're not performing that well. Let's see how she does this week.



Allison - When I saw her for the first time I thought she looked really creepy with her big eyes and didn't see what Tyra saw in her. But week after week she has proved to be a candidate to be reckoned with and she has been very fotogenic. I think her weak point is her lack of charisma and her runway walk.



Teyona - Since the beginning this lady has been very fotogenic and a strong candidate. Week after week she has deliverd some great pictures and she has become my favorite for the final. I think she will also win because she has been consistent and her runway walk is on point as well. The only thing that she would need to do is work on her styling because like the judges said she isn't very memorable in person and personally I think she should have asked Celia for some tips!! Because that girl look awesome (styling wise off course) week after week.



So who will become America's Next Top Model?? Tune in on CW TV on Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails